There are many benefits to PCAPPA/APPA memberships, so please consider joining us as a Member, Sponsor, Business Partner or Student!
All membership applications are currently processed via APPA International. If you have any questions about membership for PCAPPA please contact Christopher McConnell, Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-786-6467.
APPA Membership connects you to over 5,000+ educational facilities professionals.
Go to APPA National Membership website for more information.
PCAPPA/APPA Membership benefits include access to the largest educational facilities network in the world, as well as any array of programs and services designed to promote excellence in educational facilities no matter the type or size of institution.
As a member of PCAPPA, learn more about your other institutional membership options.
Business partnership is open to all corporations who provide products and services to the facilities management marketplace or who have an interest in reaching facilities managers in the education environment.
Learn more at APPA Business Partnership page.
Affiliate membership is open to staff employed by a college or university in a department other than facilities, such as housing or purchasing.
This membership is also open to nonprofit institutions or organizations with an interest in facilities management such as hospitals, churches, and military bases.
Learn more at APPA’s affiliate page
Student Membership is limited to full-time students studying facilities management or a related field at a degree-granting college or university. Student members are not eligible to vote or hold office.
Learn more about student memberships at APPA’s student membership page
PCAPPA/APPA seeks to create positive impact in educational facilities on several levels:
- APPA transforms individual facilities professionals into higher performing managers and leaders;
- this in turn helps transform member institutions into more inviting and supportive learning environments;
- consequently, this also elevates the recognition and value of educational facilities and their direct impact on the recruitment and retention of students, faculty and staff.
APPA Membership benefits include access to the largest educational facilities network in the world, as well as an array of programs and services designed to promote excellence in educational facilities no matter the type or size of institution.
Institutional Membership provides a host of member-supported programs and services:
- Professional development, education/training, and national credentialing;
- A knowledge bank of research, best practices, creative solutions, industry guidelines and focused publications;
- An international network of professionals and colleagues including regional, state and local chapters;
- Career assistance through Job Express and Resume Bank;
- National awards and recognition program specifically for educational facilities.
Business Partner Members
A PCAPPA/APPA membership offers Business Partners numerous benefits:
- Direct access to a targeted audience of educational facilities vice presidents, directors, chief engineers, managers, and supervisors;
- Increased visibility among educational facilities professionals to enhance your name recognition and credibility;
- A customized APPA logo to visually highlight your membership in and support of APPA in publications and advertisements, and on your website;
- Exhibit and Event Sponsorship Opportunities;
- Competitive Advertising Rates;
- Access to APPA’s Center for Facilities Research (CFaR) through direct contributions or research support.
Business Partners also receive access and a free listing in APPA’s virtual Membership Directory & Resource Guide, and two free listings in APPA’s on-line Buyers’ Guide.
Business Partners may also earn the special designation of Strategic Business Partner. APPA Business Partners accumulate valuable points for each commitment they make to support APPA through advertising, exhibiting, sponsorships, etc.
Many other benefits are also included, such as mailing lists, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, referrals regarding products and services, early notice on exhibiting and advertising opportunities, discounts, and much more.